Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nephews...

We have the privilege of having 7 nephews, 2 nieces, 1 baby on the way and everyone is just getting started! Oh, Yeah!!! I'll say God's been BLESSING!
I can't wait until Trey and I have a little one of our own! But that is a story for another day...

Nephews...they're crazy, wonderful, lovable, sweet, sincere, hilarious...I could go on! The sad thing is, we don't get to see them nearly often enough, seeing as how the closest lives 2 hours away and the others are 6 hours away. =0( We make the best of the times we do have together, though. 

Recently Becky, my sister ''in-love' posted on Facebook such a funny conversation with her boys that I just had to share it!




We're eating dinner and Levi says "Bub (Josh) loves Meghan."

Becky- "Meghan? Who is Meghan?" 

Bubby- "At Connie's house mom! You know her!" 

Becky- "Ohhh, that Meghan! You love her, Bub?" 

Bubby- "Yeah, we're getting married. We went to her party and she had on a pretty dress. I like her!" 

Becky- "Don't you think she's a little old for you?" 

Bubby- "Nah, I'm getting ready to grow up."




I can't help but laugh, at some of the things they say! Children are such Blessings!!!


1 comment: