Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Trim Healthy Mama!" Has arrived!!!

Several weeks ago a package arrived in the mail, brought in from the mailbox by my Trey.
What could it possibly be???
Trey's mischievous smile gave away the fact that he already knew what it was.
With great anticipation, I tore open the packages to reveal:



and

The Fly Lady's Calendar and Sticker Kit which can be found here ~ http://shop.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_calendar.asp

What a Surprise!!! I have a wonderful, wonderful, Husband, as you can see!
With disappointment in his eyes Trey informed me that there was one more item, which hadn't been shipped.
"Trim, Healthy Mama!" from Above Rubies, the book I had soooo wanted!!!
I was instantly jumping around the room and I have been waiting patiently until today. It has finally arrived!!!


I Devoured "Breastfeeding and Fertility",  learning so much about breastfeeding and mothering! I Highly recommend it to anyone who is married, has children, hopes to have children, or simply interested in learning something new! 

"How To Encourage Your Husband" is a book full of great ideas to encourage your man! After you've read it you will find yourself constantly thinking of ways to encourage and bless your husband. I actually copied down some of my favorite ideas from the book, adding my own as well. It makes a handy reference, when my creative idea well runs dry!

I have not finished "How To Encourage Your Children", but it looks very good.

(Trey accidentally got me the student version of the calendar, so it came with stickers like, "Upcoming Test!", hee, hee! But, you know what? It doesn't really matter, it is the thought that counts!)

~Clair M.



No comments:

Post a Comment