Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

From the Pages of My Life...

April 10, 2013                                 
   6:47 a.m.   
                                                                              
     Okay, I've gotten a little behind in journaling, but I'm not throwing in the towel yet! =D

    Spring is springing out everywhere! I believe all our lambs have been born and they are all growing so well, except for one that needs bottle fed. Bottle feeding a lamb is time consuming and the milk replacer is a little pricey, but it is so much fun to actually feed it. They come to associate you with a bottle of milk and therefore grow very friendly. It is always a little sad when it is time to stop bottle feeding them.




    Rachel and I sat as election judges for our local elections yesterday. There were three other judges besides she and I. It was a long day, from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m., but it was pleasant for the most part. We had all of 29 voters, proof that we live in a very rural area.

    I believe everything began turning green in just a day! The trees are budding out, the grass is looking fresh and green and more of my daffodils are blooming!

    God blesses us with so much beauty! I try to stay 'unplugged', for the most part, from all the modern entertaining devices that are so handy but steal my peace and concentration. I don't want to turn on music when I can hear the birds sing! I like a peaceful home where I can stay focused on my tasks without distractions. In this time we live in it is a difficult task to stay totally focused on what is really important. 

                                                                  ~ Clair

No comments:

Post a Comment