Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun on the 4th!

We spent most of the day together at home, working on projects of various kinds. I love it when Trey is home working on outside projects while I'm inside cooking or doing something creative. It is so comforting to know that he is right outside and I can take him a glass of iced sweet tea, ask him a question,  (or run out and steal a kiss!). I love working on projects together, but there is something so peaceful knowing we are accomplishing the things that we each need to do individually, yet we are so close to one another. 


After supper we hopped into the car and headed to our little hometown for the grand finale of our day...

FIREWORKS!

I assumed that we would be meeting up with my in-loves and  packed enough snacks to share with everyone.


We parked just in time to get settled before the first burst of light filled the sky. I think fireworks are so beautiful!










What better way to end such a wonderful day than to lean back against my Husband on the hood of our car while watching fireworks on Independence day and singing patriotic songs!




America is a GREAT place to live!!!

~Clair


No comments:

Post a Comment