Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

A Sunday Afternoon Hike at Burden Falls

We woke up to absolutely gorgeous weather last Sunday. Spring was certainly in the air! As soon as we got home from morning worship we packed a picnic lunch and headed for the hills. A friend at church had recommended Burden Falls and while we had been there before we had never been there this time of year when the falls are really flowing. 








Of course, I just HAD to get in the water, even though it was FREEZING cold! Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I cannot resist water. It doesn't matter if it is just a puddle I HAVE to get in it! I hope our baby has a love for water like it's momma!




The trail was pretty treacherous (for a pregnant lady), but we finally made it to the falls and it was totally worth the hike! The falls were beautiful!










I love taking time to enjoy the simple things in life. We both enjoy exploring the natural things that God created and I'm sure our children will too. I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to spend time together doing what we both love. Many people are not so fortunate.

~ Clair

2 comments:

  1. Great px! Burden Falls is a beautiful place, but much prettier with you three in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete