Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Ultrasound Photos: Our First Look at Baby!


We had an ultrasound done a few weeks ago. We did not want to find out the gender, but it was so much fun to get a first look at our little one! Everyone told me I would cry, but I really didn't. I mostly laughed because it was such an amazing experience! What an amazing opportunity to see a life that is being knit together inside the womb? During the ultrasound I kept thinking over and over that we truly are fearfully and wonderfully made!



We both think it has my nose for sure!



See the little foot?!



I love this photo. It is very up-close on the nose, lips, and chin.
So precious!



Picture it lying on it's side with the upper leg pulled up to the chest.



Baby moved a lot during the ultrasound, but was VERY consistent about the placement of it's hands. It kept one hand over it's bottom and the other between it's legs. I think it was saying, "I know your tempted, but I'm not even giving you the chance to see!"

I hope you can make out what at least some of these pictures are. 

Little baby, we love you more with each passing day and can't wait to hold you in our arms and gaze into your eyes!

~ Clair

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! Can't wait to snuggle with this little bundle of joy. . . although feeling it bump, kick, roll and twist is quite thrilling!

    ReplyDelete