Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

'Owly'


I have been experimenting with several cell phone cozy patterns over the past few days. I found a simple 
3" x 5" pattern and made an adorable ruby red cozy with a cupcake button closure which I unfortunately do not have a picture of at the moment because it is already for sale at Providence Prairie's Peddler Shop. 

I was feeling creative this morning and having some lovely grey yarn in my knitting bag just waiting to be put to use I decided to start another cell phone cozy. After seeing several cute ones online that looked like owls I decided to make up my own pattern.


I am quite pleased with how 'Owly' turned out! His nose is especially cool because it is a wooden bead with yarn woven around it! (It was my original idea, too! =D)

He looks like he is perched on a tree branch!



He will be the next addition to our inventory at the shop and I am considering listing some in our currently empty Etsy shop:


Enjoying Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment