Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Computer Trouble...

We've been having some computer trouble for the last week therefore I have been unable to load pictures or blog!

Trey and I celebrated our third anniversary on Valentines day! We had a wonderful anniversary, but I won't tell you too much because I don't have access to all of the fun pictures that I took over the weekend that I would like to share with you! We didn't do anything exciting like go skiing (our first anniversary) or rent a cabin on the Ohio river (our second anniversary), but it was an excellent weekend! I can truly say that each year of marriage is better than the last!

Hopefully our computer will soon be working correctly because I have so much that I want to share!

~ Clair


2 comments:

  1. So happy for you. Congratulations a few days late.
    May your lives continue to be blessed by our good Lord and may your marriage continue to get better with each year.
    Love ya,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete