Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Joyful Living: Smiles are Contagious!


I thank God for blessing me with the facial muscles that it takes to smile. Smiling is one of my favorite things! I love to see others smile, it just makes me want to... well... SMILE! I am continually amazed by how contagious smiling really is! Next to yawning, smiling is the most contagious facial expression. I'm so thankful that frowning does not get passed around like smiling!




“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
~ Mother Teresa ~


A smile is one of the most powerful expressions! They are contagious! Smiles are such beautiful, life giving things! 


Smiling isn't always easy, but it is always worth it! Smile at those you love and smile at those who treat you with no respect, smile at everyone! You will be blessed and you will bless everyone around you!



“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a
listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all
of which have the potential to turn a life around.” 

~ Leo F. Buscaglia ~

A smile has the power to transform a life. Use it!

~Clair

2 comments:

  1. I love Grace's hair! Wow! and your crocheted tunic looks great on her! Love the smiling contagion!

    ReplyDelete