Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Washing Machine and a Clothes Line!


After nearly three and a half years of washing our clothes in my mother-in-love's washing machine (bless her heart!),  and vainly attempting to fix two other washers, I now have my own washing machine!



And.....



A GIGANTIC new clothes line!



As you can tell, I'm pretty excited!




What better location for a clothes line?



I have the best Husband! He always provides me with the things that I need. All week I've been enjoying washing laundry with my washing machine (that he fixed), and line drying our clothes. It is such a blessing to not have to leave the house to wash laundry. Thanks Mom and Dad M., for letting us use your washing machine for three years!

How has God blessed you lately through your Husband?

~Clair


2 comments:

  1. We miss seeing your smiling face when you come to do laundry. Nevertheless, we are happy for you and love the new clothesline! Hasn't the weather been grand for solar drying? ~Mom M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is so nice to know that I am missed! I miss you all so much, too! I almost want to bring a load of laundry over, just so I can visit! Hee, Hee! It is wonderful having a washer, though, and yes, it has been perfect weather for line drying! Love you!

      Delete