Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clothespin Bag Upcycle




Now that I have my own washing machine and clothesline, I've really been needing an easy to use clothespin bag. (The basket I was using was pretty inconvenient.)

I began searching through my stash of material until a light bulb turned on. I remembered this very unflattering blouse that I had just recently tagged and sent to the yard sale pile. I loved the print, but it just didn't work as a shirt. It had the potential to become the perfect clothespin bag! 




I pulled it from the yard sale pile with hopes of redeeming it once more.




With a little cutting here and stitching there it was transformed in no-time!




After searching through my button collection I found some matching buttons, adding the final touch.







It's nice to wear something cheerful and pretty, even when you're hanging clothes on the line!

Happy laundering!

~Clair M.

No comments:

Post a Comment