Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Counting down from Twenty ~ Random Facts





20 ~ Plants in my herb garden.
19 ~ Pairs of shoes! That's way more than I thought I had, but that does include my rubber boots and slippers. (Sheepish look.) I think the next thing I will declutter is my shoe collection.
18 ~ People on my side of the family (including Trey and I, my parents, my siblings, and their children).
17 ~ The number between 16 and 18. Hee Hee!
16 ~ People on Trey's side of the family (including Trey and I, his parents, his siblings, and their children).
15 ~ days left of Summer, which means 16 days until the first day of Fall!
14 ~ Steps from my kitchen sink to my piano on the far end of the living room.
13 ~ th Amendment to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.
12 ~ 2 hours past my ideal bedtime.
11 ~ Chickens to my name! (3 hens and 8 chicks that are half grown).
10 ~ Ingredients in our supper tonight.
  9 ~ Tubes of lip balm. Wow!
  8 ~ Postage stamps in my desk drawer.
  7 ~ My second favorite number. My first favorite number is 3. 
  6 ~ Delicious Raspberries that I just popped into my mouth.
  5 ~ Favorite pastimes as they pop into my head: Singing, reading, exploring, photography, swimming. 
  4 ~ Books by Jane Austin ~ Read: Pride and Prejudice, and Emma.  Audio book: Persuasion, and Mansfield Park . 
  3 ~ Potted plants in the house.
  2 ~ Pet armadillos (that way they could reproduce! Can't you see those little babies?!!! I will have a pet armadillo someday.) 
  1 ~ Amazing, wonderful, handsome, thoughtful, sweet, loving, kind, generous, hard working, Husband that I respect and love to the moon and back! 


This was so much fun!!! I got the idea from the The Freckled Fox Blog and it was actually harder than you would think! Feel free to do the same on your personal blog, Facebook, journal, etc. If you do, leave a link to your blog in the comment section.

Have a great day!

Clair

No comments:

Post a Comment