Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

From the Pages of My Life…



 May 23, 2013                    Thursday 5:45 p.m.

            It has been one of those overcast days that make you wish you had the time to curl up on the couch with a good book and simply be cozy! Alas, I didn't really want to spend my day that way, so instead I began my usual “Housewifely” duties.
           
Mid-morning I enjoyed having a phone conversation with Mom and did a 20 minute workout plus about 20 minutes of kettlebell. I was having so much fun that I hardly wanted to stop!

            I made tomato soup and pizza pockets for lunch and boy were they ever yummy and filling! (Chalk one up for Trim Healthy Mama!)

            After lunch Trey so kindly dried the dishes as I washed, all the while amusing me! We then dove headfirst into going through our storage room. It is all a work in progress, but we put an entire box in the yard sale pile and another box to be burned! Yeay!!! I love getting rid of stuff!

            Now, do I continue more housework, read “Emma” (by Jane Austen, the book that I am currently reading), or edit pictures from our trip???

~ Clair

No comments:

Post a Comment