Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ahhh...Relaxing on a Sunday Evening!

After a very busy morning and afternoon Trey and I were pleased to arrived back home, where Trey had less than an hour to spend with me before moving on to his next commitment. I had a brilliant idea! I begged Trey to  come to the back yard with me and try out our new lawn chairs (that we found at a yard sale for $1!). 


I quickly made a up a super healthy, homemade "Frosty" before heading to the backyard.  (It took a little convincing to get Trey out there. =) ) 



After spraying on some bug repellent which was very effective in fighting off the vicious mosquitoes, we kicked back and relaxed and savored our DELICIOUS "Frosties". Mmm, Mmm, Good! Thank you Trim Healthy Mama!




I read aloud to Trey from the book we have been reading together, Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations.


It is actually geared toward teens, but it is really an excellent book so far. I would recommend it to anyone who has influence in the life of children and young adults. (Okay, that's pretty much everyone!)

We didn't have a huge amount of time to spend together, but that's okay, because it doesn't matter if it is 5 minutes or 3 hours, spending time with my Husband is bliss!





I followed a simple hair tutorial from Shoshanna Easling today to create a fancy up-do! It is so romantic and feminine! It will be perfect for the hot Summer days ahead! The best part is that it is so easy and takes less than 10 minutes to do, even if you aren't very skilled when it comes to hair styling! Go check out the video and have fun trying it today!



Enjoying life, one day at a time!

~Clair





No comments:

Post a Comment